Posts tagged drinks
Posts tagged drinks
Jekyll & Hyde gin packaging by Eduardo del Fraile.
Oh my fucking god. Oh. my. fucking. god.
Harry Potter Mixology: My Favorites!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1oz cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Top with cinnamon/crushed almonds
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill
- Add Baileys, amaretto, vodka and cream to shaker with ice
- Remove glass from freezer
- Rim inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour contents of shaker into glass
- Top with almond crumbles or cinnamon
- 3 oz Nuvo
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberry
- To chill Vodka: Add ice and Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add Raspberries to bottom of champagne flute
- Strain chilled vodka into flute
- Add Nuvo
- Garnish with strawberry
Fred and George Weasley
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Chambord
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Fill martini glass with cold water and place in freezer for 2 minutes to chill.
- Pour all ingredients except candy in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Pour in contents of mixer.Goblet of FireIngredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of cinnamonDirections:
- Pour vodka, blue curacao, and lemonade into a goblet-type glass
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add the pinch of cinnamon to the flames (cinnamon will spark)
- *** Blow out flames before consuming! ***
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- ½ oz Elderflower liquor
- 7 raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pink lemonade
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Muddle 6 raspberries with sugar in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with vodka and pink lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/3 oz Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Muddle jalapeno pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Strain into shot glass.
- Add tequila.
- Garnish with thin slice of jalapeno.
- 1 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Splash of 151 rum
- Add whiskey and cinnamon schnapps to shaker with ice
- Shake to chill
- Pour into shot glass
- Top with 151 rum
- ***Put out flames before consuming!***
- 2 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Earl Grey or choice tea
- Dash Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Garnish lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a tall class.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz rum
- 2 slices lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 oz champagne
- Muddle mint leaves, limes, rum, sugar in shaker until sugar dissolves
- Strain into champagne flute
- Add champagne
- Garnish with mint
Say hello to my Eeveelution frozen cocktail menu!
Eevee: cake vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, chocolate eclair ice cream bar, chocolate syrup
Vaporeon: rum, Malibu, blue curacao, pineapple juice, Sprite
Jolteon: tequila, red bull, margarita mix, lemon juice, Sprite, salt on the rim
Flareon: fireball whiskey, peach schnapps, iced tea, lemonade, dash of strawberry syrup (for color)
Espeon: strawberry vodka, Hpnotiq Harmonie, Chambord, cranberry juice, Sprite
Umbreon: bourbon, coke, lemon juice, orange juice
Glaceon: rum, blue curacao, peppermint schnapps, lemonade, soda water, sugar on the rim
Leafeon: tequila, peach schnapps, lime juice, ginger ale, mint, honey and a drop of chocolate syrup for decoration
Sylveon: cake vodka, strawberry vodka, Bailey’s, strawberry shortcake ice cream bar, cream, strawberry syrup
fucking oh god
FUCK I WANT
Seriously I want to have a nerds night out with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks alike and just yeah. I’d need money for it though hmmm.
WHOA EXCUSE ME
“A Lonely Night”
InstructionsBlend with 1 cup of ice until smooth and pour into a parfait glass. Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
Nightwing -“Angel Face”
InstructionsStir with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.Redhood -“Absolute Stress”1 oz vodka
1 oz dark rum
1 oz peach schnapps
1 oz orange juice
1 oz cranberry juice
InstructionsIn a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, rum, peach liqueur, orange juice and cranberry juice. Shake well.
Pour over ice in a tall glass and garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry.Red Robin -“Crimson Cocktail”
InstructionsShake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Float port.Robin -“Baby Fingers”
InstructionsShake with cracked ice and strain into a cocktail glass.Catwoman -“Chocolate Coffee Kiss”
InstructionsPour into an Irish coffee mug and fill with coffee. Top with whipped cream and garnish with shaved chocolate and a cherry.Black Canary -“Black Comet” (Shooter)
InstructionsMix and shoot.Fun Tip: If you add Food Coloring or Dye to any of these drinks, they make some of the coolest colors (especially the Nightwing, Red Hood and the Red Robin).
Friends, we will have the best parties when I can mix.
In case y’all didn’t know, I really like mixed drinks. My bartending dreams are showing.
Green Arrow -
InstructionsShake with cracked ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
InstructionsShake all ingredients together with equal parts of each juice and pour into a tall glass.
InstructionsMix in a shot glass. Set of 3 of these shots and after drinking the first one do ten push-up’s, repeat until all three shots are gone.
InstructionsShake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
InstructionsDivide the rum in two shot glass. Add the strawberry mix to one shot glass filled with rum, and the pina colada mix to the other glass filled with rum. Take a double shot glass and use a piece of metal or wood to separate the glass into two sections. Fill one side with the strawberry daiquiri, and the other side with the pina colada. Use the metal divider to swirl them together. Float the peppermint schnapps on top.
Jesse Quick -
InstructionsCombine over ice in a highball glass. Stir well (very important).
And some more.
Nothing to see here, folks.
InstructionsPour over ice in a pint glass and stir well.
Booster Gold -
“Bit of Honey” (Shooter)
InstructionsMix in a shot glass.
Blue Beetle -
InstructionsBend until smooth and pour into a frosted beer mug.
Green Lantern -
“Bay City Bomber”
Blend all ingredients except for 151 rum, with 1 cup of ice until smooth; pour into a parfait glass. Float the 151 rum and add a cherry and a slice of orange.
“Hey Bitch - Come Here”
InstructionsCombine over ice in a highball glass. Or blend it with ice for a “cold bitch, come here”. Add 1oz. of grenadine to make it “bloody”. This drink is very sweet, good for weak drinkers.
InstructionsShake with ice and strain into shot glass.
Just a few things to add to my drink recipes. Move along, folks.